Translate

Thursday 15 August 2013

Use Your Word August 15th challenge - DT Reveal

Hi...
A new word over at Use Your Word and it is BELIEVE

Well ...since my first Grand Child I have been known as the kissing monster!!!
Now the eldest one is 8, I only kiss his head.....if I want more I have to chase him round and round the house....boys !!

So, understandably I had to do I believe in lots of kisses!
This photo was taken at my 50th....a while back now.
Jack got very amorous with Nanna after this was taken and I actually fell over with him on top of me.....ah those were the days!!! LOL

 


I hadn't intended on doing such a simple page....it just happened!

So come and join in and share about what you believe in.....check out the other DT's layouts for inspiration...you have 2 weeks to join in!

Thanks for stopping by and don't be shy...say hi!! LOL
cheers Leanne xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment