Translate

Friday 16 August 2013

Scrapfriends August sketch challenge

Well when I first saw this sketch at Scrap Friends....I thought nope too hard for me! LOL
Then I decided to give it a go....My first try was with washi tape and lines....didn't get far with that!!! I'm afraid I haven't got that much patience! LOL


So I tried something different.....

My daughter had dressed up for Centenary celebrations and she looked fabulous...so authentic.....until her mobile rang! I thought it was so funny as she  really looked the part and I had to carry her camera bag and anything else that was modern! I was her maid! LOL

All of the students at the school were dressed in that era too....it looked lovely!

 
                                                   So there you go....my effort.....
                                                    Thanks for stopping by
                                                      cheers Leanne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment