Translate

Saturday 31 August 2013

About A Girl - Sept 1st- DT Reveal

Woo Hoo ! It's the first day of Spring here in Australia and it's a beautiful day and it is also Father's Day!
This challenge is a crossover with About A Boy and is to use black, white and one other colour.
So I had to keep reminding myself to look for boy photos! LOL
I decided to scrap my youngest Grand Son as I haven't done many pages on him and he will be one soon and walking.....will get some good photos then!

 
I will confess I struggle with boy pages and I don't really know why. But I enjoyed this as blue is my favourite colour.
 

 

 
Kept this simple...I wanted his cute face to stand out! He is so gorgeous and smiley at the moment and loves to pull my hair and then has fits of laughter! The things Nanna's go through for a cuddle and smile!
 
So remember if you want to do a girls page go to About A Boy and a boys page go to About A Girl
 
Thanks for stopping by
Leanne xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment