Translate

Thursday 15 August 2013

About A Girl August 15th challenge - DT Reveal

Hi everyone.....time for another challenge at About A Girl and it's white space!!

Love doing these pages, but I find they are harder than others!!!
Mine is a bit different...with lots of white space !! LOL

It was my Grand Son's Birthday and we had lots of old fashioned races, including the egg race.
Gemma was the only girl and she took it very seriously, when I said you can't drop the egg!!
She concentrated so hard....never dropped it....even with all the boys racing around her and dropping theirs. Of course it was total chaos, with all the boys cheating, but I think Gemma did such a good job.....

 
I have fussy cut around Gem as the boys where in the photo and then I was stumped!
I didn't really know what to do...eventually decided on some yellow paint swirls!
 
 
Then I wasn't too sure where to put the title and some journaling!!
 
 
I think it turned out alright in the end...something different!
 
Check out the other DT's layouts for some wonderful inspiration.....you have to the end of the month!
 
Thanks for looking...please say hi if you have popped in...
Leanne xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment