Translate

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Scrap your story- May sketch challenge

I liked this sketch over at Scrap your story as I had 3 photos in sequence telling a little story, so this was perfect!
 I got these photos off my son's camera after he told me this story and said I should scrap it. I thought this was amazing....he actually must be paying some attention when I show him layouts of Glacia that I have done.  LOL!!
Okay layout....

 


Glacia must have been way overtired and fell asleep on the couch whilst eating a piece of cake and Lilo... a Rottweiler...so big and a big baby.....waited till she was completely out to it and very gently got that last bit of cake out of her hand and ate it! She didn't even wake up!

I made a washi tape banner and used a cherry flair button from A Piece of Cake Designs
 
The little black squares come from the Marta Stewart punch and well.... meant to resemble breadcrumbs LOL!!

 
The red wooden doily is from the Trinket Track, which I have snapped in half (idea I got from somebody...but now I can't remember who!)

Reminding you all that the new challenge at About A Girl will be posted on the 15th....lots of inspiration for you to check out and a great challenge!

Thanks for looking
Leanne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment