Translate

Monday 27 May 2013

Kraft it up May Challenge

May is the month of Vintage at Kraft it up

I love vintage...but never do it! I have used another photo of my Grand Daughter dressed in vintage clothes for her School's Centenary celebrations. Her dress is actually a beautiful blue but my daughter used a 'colourised' Photoshop Action on it available from The Pioneer Woman's website.
Beware..... I have got carried away with the flowers!!

I have glued a old brown dress pattern to Kraft paper and then inked it heavily I found this beautiful doily which I have gathered up for behind the photo.
 The green and burgundy spiral thingys are from  The Trinket Track

There is a mixture of Prima flowers and some others... I can't remember!
There is a little birdie hiding in here too... a change from butterflies! 

I have torn two strips of patterned paper  and inked and put down both sides for a bit of border.
I have journaled on the back of this as I realised that I hadn't left room for this!!

Thanks for looking,
Leanne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment