Translate

Wednesday 1 May 2013

May 1st DT Reveal at About A Girl

Woo Hoo..the first full challenge at About A Girl

 Since this IS our first challenge I would like to get to know the little ladies your life. So I would like for you to create a layout of your choosing introducing her or them to us. Please include her/their names somewhere on the page. It can be in your title or your journaling, or hidden journaling just tell us it’s there. That's the only criteria for this challenge, easy right?

So what are you waiting for.....get those layouts done!
My layout is about my Grand Daughters..they are so cute together.
Gemma had to wait a few years for "a girl cousin" so this relationship is very special.


 
Gemma was all dressed in her troll costume for her first end of year school play.
I think Glacia was a bit confused as Gemma was over excited, but when we got there she sat on my lap and sang along and swayed with the music...so gorgeous! And clapped like crazy!

I extended her tail
 
Some more close ups..this is so cute...
 
 
and my journaling
 
And I love this rubon
 
 
My two beautiful Grand Daughters
 
Thanks for looking
Leannexxx
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment