Translate

Saturday 25 May 2013

Scrap Around the World May

I am only going to get this in, in the nick of time!
I really loved this challenge at Scrap around the world
It is a mood board with a sketch and the colours are beautiful!

 
Looking at this vintage and rustic came to mind and I thought it would be ideal for a photo of my Grand Daughter Gemma dressed up in vintage clothes. Her school, Waikerie Primary is 100 years old and part of the celebrations, was a excursion to the Loxton Historical Village.
 
I changed it to Sepia and used a Kaisercraft base coat patterned paper .
 
 
 
 
 
I love these Prima butterflies and the flower is from the Trinket Trak
 
 

 
 And a bit of washi tape!
 
 I thought these pewter photo corners belonged here!
I have inked the doily turquoise and then pinecone as it was still too white.


Finished off with some cotton lace and brown velvety lace stuff !
 
I really enjoyed this challenge and are really looking forward to next months!
 
Thanks for looking
Leanne xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment