Translate

Saturday, 6 April 2013

Black with two

I came across this challenge blog Black with two and decided to give it a go.

This months challenge is black with grey and yellow...now I thought grey is grey BUT when I got my papers out ...the usual thing happened..some look bluey grey, some look browny grey ....aargh
But I have come up with this, and I think the grey looks like grey???


So this is my darling Jack ( grandson) ..back to the Womens and Childrens Hospital tomorrow...spent all Easter there..my heart is breaking...please get better..love you SO much!
I have done this layout whilst thinking of him xxxx

close ups..

 
I get Jodie to kiss him on the head and annoy him like I do when he is in hospital...she says it does produce a smile!! 



Anyway thats it ...hope my baby is better..

TFLxxx