Translate

Thursday 25 April 2013

Scrap your Story stitching challenge

This week at Scrap your story the challenge is to incorporate stitching onto your layout...normally I love stitching, but if you saw the pile of jeans that I have to shorten ( beauty of being so short! ) on top of my sewing cabinet..you can understand why I cringed!! LOL

I couldn't face going anywhere near that sewing cabinet...I know I have to do them in the next few weeks, but I wasn't ready yet!
So I cheated and stamped stitching on..which I nearly forgot!!..mainly because I really am not sure whether I like this layout or not...anyway here it is

Most probably not the best PP for these pictures...but the old stubborn streak set in...and the rest is history!! LOL
A few close ups
 These are actually layered butterflies..should have inked them!

 
The stitching is across the top of my jornalling box, down the bottom of page, middle and top and above bottom photo
 
I love watching Gemma dance..she puts the biggest smile on my face!!
 
Thanks for looking
Leanne xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment