Translate

Friday 26 April 2013

Kraft it up April challenge

The challenge this month at  Kraft it up  is

This month we want to recycle some of that product packaging and use it on your layout, the only must have is that you use Kraft Cardstock or Kraft Patterned Paper!


Well I think I got rather carried away with this and it has been sitting on my desk with nothing stuck down for about 3 weeks! Every weekend James asks me why I haven't finished it and I say ...I don't know whether I like it...I think I upset him...so James this is for you!!! Afterall it is the memory that I want to record and this was a fun day!!!

 
 
All the paper here is packaging and I must admit I didn't realise how pretty and useful a lot of it is!
The string is also off those wonderful parcels of scrapbooking goodies...I don't throw away too much of anything!
The background is mainly what I am not sure of
 


And my journaling
 
 


Well there it is!!!

Thanks for looking
Leannexxx


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment