Translate

Sunday 23 March 2014

Purple Pumpkin March challenge

Hi everyone...when I first saw the Purple pumpkin sketch this month.... I thought...nah too hard...but now a few weeks later...I thought I would break it down and keep it simple and I quite like what I came up with!
Here is the sketch...


And this is my interpretation....


Can't believe it's purple AGAIN!!....wonder what Lizzy will say?
Beautiful black arrow by Charms Creations...thank you
Stars from The Trinket Track
Butterflies are Little Birdie...which were kraft but I splashed a bit of yellow paint on to tie in with the yellow title

A strip of washi tape


I am so disappointed that I smudged my journaling...I thought it was dry when I rubbed the lines out...
"Jack and Gemma , your relationship as brother and sister is one in a million. The way you play together, your love for each other...blows this Nanna away!"


Thanks for popping by
Leanne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment