Translate

Sunday 2 March 2014

CMS March 1st

Well I have to admit I struggled with this colour combo!
I didn't get it quite right either.....


My colours are a bit too bright I think...
This is my 3rd attempt LOL


My Grand Son wasn't into the guinea pigs and gave them to me....he knows I am a animal lover
But I have never had guinea pigs and this one was pregnant and got very huge....so I had to scrap for the memory.....and now I have 3 babies.....plus the other 3 in a cage in the backyard....and as cute as they are.... I seriously don't want anymore!
Anyway here are some close ups....


I have fussy cut these orange flowers and used gel sticks to brighten them up a bit



Check out the rest of the DT examples....Color Me Scrappy

And the new challenge is up at ARTastic


Beautiful isn't it!

Thanks for popping by
Leanne xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment