Translate

Monday 31 March 2014

Colour me Scrappy April 1st

Hi everyone....we are having a last blast of Summer before Autumn stets in,
And I have to say it is a bit of a shock to the system!
But here is the new challenge...beautiful colours


I found this one SO much easier than the last challenge....thank goodness!
Another layout of my newest Grand Child...Kerris....and what a gorgeous little devil he is!


I am always looking for my pegs and the trail goes all over the backyard and inside ! LOL
This weekend we are looking after Kerris and his big sister, Glacia for the whole weekend....wow I am feeling exhausted already !

Lots of layering...got the old scalloped circle punch out

Washi tape , resin flowers from the Trinket Track, frames are from a thickers element sheet ( I think)...which I have changed to brown


I have taken a few shots to give you the idea of dimension


Great colours to work with...hope to see you there!
Check out all the inspiration here

Thanks for popping by
Leanne xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment