Translate

Sunday 19 January 2014

WW1 Jan challenge

My second post for today....you can see what I have been doing in the heat!

This one is over at White with 1 and the criteria


Well now my layout is so completely different to my usual style 
and I still don't know what to think of it!
The photo is a bit funny as it is taken of my bathroom tiles




                                    My first time messing around with gelatos for a background
 I then painted gesso through a paper doily



Added some torn up strips of washi tape



And finally the photo..... this was on Boxing  Day and the kids
 were in the bath trying out the bath crayons.
I thought that my son had done this.... until tonight
when he said he only wrote Kasey's name on the tiles and she did the rest...


Oh well... I guess they are still young!

Thanks for popping by
Leanne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment