Translate

Sunday 19 January 2014

Pixels and Paper Jan challenge

Hi.....I survived the heat wave!  Phew 5 days of that terrible heat.......garden is rather frizzled!
So it is cooler tonight and every window is open, trying to get that fresh air circulating through the house!

The challenge over at Pixels and Paper is to use this photo as inspiration
When I look at this , I just think of kids trying to cool off and have some fun, so
 when I took these photos on Wednesday morning, when it was so hot already.......I thought
of this challenge straight away!
The background is slightly more aqua than this
I have used my stencil and a few blobs of blue paint


My handwriting seems to be getting worse, so I have printed out my journaling

 A few pink bling and a butterfly of course....

After this these two little darlings found
 a bare bit of lawn and instantly were covered in mud .
That's when I decided to squirt them off 
and go inside.

Thanks for popping by 
Leanne xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment