Translate

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Color me Scrappy Jan 15th challenge

Hi
Time for the mid month challenge at Color me Scrappy

Runs from 1/15/2014 through 1/31/2014
Twist: Use Tribal elements (arrows, feathers, etc) · Updated about 3 months ago

When I first saw this I thought oh my goodness .......what am I going to do ?
But then I remembered these photos I took in Kuala Lumpur of the twin towers at night.....they look spectacular!

I have kept this simple.....just added these wonderful mesh stars and tiny ones


My tribal element is the arrows, which I have painted and dabbed a bit of grey gelato
(I think stars are tribal too)

I have used grey gelato for my border


Aren't these buildings spectacular......they just sparkle!
 This photo was taken from an adjacent building through a window........very  high up...but I am so happy with how it turned out!

Thanks for popping by
Leanne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment