Translate

Friday, 1 March 2013

Scrap your story

The first challenge at  Scrap your story
Just to use one photo..that's it

So cause Michael (my darling son) is driving me nuts with this guinea pig cage ......I have decided to scrap this today!
This is the mess which faces me when I open the backdoor!!!
If he doesn't finish it tomorrow and actually give it to James...I could possible..well we won't think of that, because it is going to happen and hopefully he will clean all his mess up!
I must admit he has done a really fantastic job..plenty of room for guinea pigs to breed....
James should be very happy with this.

The wording up the top is words from a song that Lindsay has been practising on the guitar lately..obviously its stuck in my head!

It reads:
"I wake in the morning and I step outside
 I take a deep breath and I get real high
 and I scream at the top of my lungs.."

I thought it was rather fitting.


James turns seven next Wednesday...a bit of a early present
Well we shall see if it gets finished tomorrow...