Translate

Thursday 7 March 2013

Scrap Friends

Another great sketch from  Scrap Friends

This layout is about Mister Froggy....When all the granchildren have been young and I've had a bath with them, of all the squirty toys I have ...Mister Froggy is my favourite!
We have heaps of fun squirting each other and trying to find the toys amongst all the bubbles.
So I can only blame myself, when I am not actually in the bath...that these darling children, grab the frog and squirt me..and of course my reaction to this only sends them into fits of laughter and I end up very wet! Love my munchkins so much.



I have done this layout using scraps from my stash and the only thing new is the washi tape.

TFL xx

3 comments:

  1. Great page Leanne. Love that you have scrapped an everyday event, something to be remembered forever. Fabulous interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING the froggy & the bright colours....& WELL DONE YOU using up the stash!!! Thanks for joining us again at SF:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice, bright and cheerful page! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFriends!!

    ReplyDelete