Translate

Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Scrap your Story Sketch

Well I missed last weeks challenge as I was away during the week and when I went to do it I realised I was too late! Even had the photos picked out...of my two little white dogs with christmas ribbons tied in their hair...very special as Bobby is no longer with us.But I will still do this...

But I have managed to do the sketch

This Jack and Gemma...obviously playing some imaginative game in the box and something on the TV has distracted them and they are completly mesmerised!!!
I forgot I had this photo and Jodie hasn't even scrapped it yet!
A few close ups


I found this speech bubble...which I didn't even know I had.....wow the things you find when one goes through everything and sorts stuff out properly...long overdue ! LOL

TFL xx