Translate

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Scrap your Story Sketch

Well I missed last weeks challenge as I was away during the week and when I went to do it I realised I was too late! Even had the photos picked out...of my two little white dogs with christmas ribbons tied in their hair...very special as Bobby is no longer with us.But I will still do this...

But I have managed to do the sketch

This Jack and Gemma...obviously playing some imaginative game in the box and something on the TV has distracted them and they are completly mesmerised!!!
I forgot I had this photo and Jodie hasn't even scrapped it yet!
A few close ups


I found this speech bubble...which I didn't even know I had.....wow the things you find when one goes through everything and sorts stuff out properly...long overdue ! LOL

TFL xx


10 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Leanne, love the colours, the black inking and the butterfly. What a great photo as well, love it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That is amazing! Love all the little details - gorgeous!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne this is a stunning layout so bright and cheerful the colours and papers you used and I just love the kids in the box... what is it with kids and cats and boxes. Thank you for playing along with us at SYS...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow...this is stunning! Such amazing detail and the colors are so vibrant! LOOOOOOVE this! :) :) :) Thanks for joining us at Scrap Your Story this week :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing!!! Those embellies are just too cute!
    Thanks for playing along at SYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning is absolutely the word. Love the colors, the story, the embellies, perfect. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Your Story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photo is adorable and I love all of the distressing on the page! Thanks for playing with us at SYS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute!! I love the photo as well! Well done and thank you for the visit on my blog and for adding the prize on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your win!! Well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Leanne.... I absolutely loved your interpretation of the sketch so much that I'd be honored if you would like to be our guest designer for next month's sketch challenge. It would be due the week of April 10th. Please email me at ScrapYourStoryChallenges(at)gmail(dot)com for info if you are interested. :)

    --Christy

    ReplyDelete