Translate

Friday 20 December 2013

Show us your Stuff - Dec challenge

Well I have managed to do a layout....mainly cause it was so darn hot, really couldn't do much else!
I went to the town's Christmas Pageant last Saturday and manged to take all of my Grand Children to see Father Christmas.....was wonderful to have all 5 of them together!
The photos themselves aren't that flash, but for me it's the memory that counts.
So I decide to use these photos for the December challenge at Show us your Stuff using the word JOY
I had this idea with a xmas tree shape.....didn't turn out like the image in my head....but never mind!

 I have cut out all these stars from Xmas paper from a few years back
 I layered a few and popped a rhinestone on them

 My handmade item is this glorious star from Charms Creations and it had to go on top of my tree!
It's funny watching the kids....the boys were very talkative and matter of fact.....the girls very sweet and shy......and Kerris....well he just screamed ( first time seeing Santa can be quite scary!) LOL

             Thanks for popping by
Leanne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment