Translate

Sunday 15 December 2013

Color me Scrappy Dec 15th

The last post for Color me Scrappy this year!!
Wow I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner!

This is a great challenge....to use this colour scheme and the twist


Twist:
Scrap about a recipe, cooking, dinner out, baking, anything as long as it highlights FOOD.

I decided to scrap about a meal I had in Kuala Lumpur on my recent trip over there.
It was sooo delicious....the flavours just incredible!




I have had this elephant paper in my stash for years and finally I found the right moment use it!
I still had my docket in my suitcase .......so I photo copied it and stuck it on, to remind me of the currency exchange ...the Ringet ( I only managed to bring 2 home...completely broke! LOL )

And this little tag will always make me remember Monday....my first day in Kuala Lumpur and the fun I had shopping with my daughter.....getting caught in the rain......walking the streets at night sight seeing and getting lost.....and finally getting a taxi and it breaking down!

I shall never forget my first day in Kuala Lumpur and the wonderful people!

Thanks for stopping by
Leanne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment