Translate

Friday 14 February 2014

WW1 Feb challenge

I thought I would get the gelatos out again for this month's challenge at White with 1


Never thought I would scrap in purple....but I am sort of pleased with how it turned out
Hubby likes it...that's because purple is his favourite colour!
We have just been to A Day On The Green at Clare
It was so hot...45 degrees and no shade...so I was making a few trips to the misting tent
Wow that was so refreshing.....but only for a little while!



This is very different for me...never know really how to use the gelatos and 
then to arrange the flowers properly....it takes me ages!



The white flowers and the little butterflies are from Cheap as Chips, which I had bought that morning
and the beautiful purple flowers are from the Trinket Track


Flicked a bit of gesso over the purple here

Didn't know what to put here...and then I found this butterfly, which I darkened with the gelatos


Thanks for popping by
Leanne xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment