Translate

Saturday 1 February 2014

Colour Me Scrappy Feb1st challenge

I just saw the weather forecast and it's going to be 45 degrees celsius tomorrow...today was 44 ....and no rain! I am watering like crazy and am dreading the water bill, which is due very soon......it is going to be very high! I hope this is the last heat wave......and a nice thunderstorm with drenching rain would be fantastic....

Time to stop dreaming and get on with this fantastic colour palette and sketch at Colour me Scrappy



I have been wanting to scrap this photo for ages....James looks so nice and Pop
 did such a good job on his shirt

"RAZOR" is the name of DH's band

I am in a bit of a paper tearing mood at the moment!



.......CHECK THIS OUT.....
DESIGN TEAM CALL at Colour Me Scrappy 
with Feb 10th deadline

Also a fantastic new challenge at ARTastic with this as your inspiration....
my reveal is on the 15th
Keep cool everyone ...or warm...depending on where you are
Thanks for popping by
Leanne xxx 




No comments:

Post a Comment