Translate

Thursday 14 November 2013

Color Me Scrappy - DT Reveal - Nov 15th

Hi everyone!
Time for challenge #50 at Color Me Scrappy
And her is the colour palette



And the twist is to use texture (burlap, sand, paint etc.)

 
I have used heaps of texture....burlap, curly twig from the garden, cheesecloth, wooden beads, buttons, string and I used a paint dabber on two of these beautiful cork birds from The Trinket Track
 
My texturized tags LOL

 
 
 
This is my Son in Law sitting at the beautiful Curl Curl beach in Sydney.
We would sit here everyday after lunch and watch all the surfers heading out....lovely spot.
 
I really enjoyed doing this layout and I love the quote (rubon)
"We are as near to heaven
by sea as by land"
 
Thanks for popping by
Leannexx

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment