Translate

Friday 13 September 2013

123 challenge blog - Sept challenge

Hi everyone...had a beautiful Spring rain last night....lovely way to fall asleep!

This month's challenge is
 which I am rather partial too!

Before I show my layout ........I urge you to check out these challenges and join in at 123 challenge
If there are not more entries this blog will close in December and the challenges are so good.

Well...I was doing the dishes and I thought...gosh that paper towelling is pretty....butterflies....get me in every time! LOL
So this morning I used Viva paper towelling on this layout

 
I have misted around the edges and cut some butterflies from the paper... I love how soft and fluffy they look
 

The pink flowers are from the Trinket Track and I am in love with cheese cloth!
 

The blue dots are nail varnish...have been wanting to try this for a while

 
I used SWEET in my journaling
 
 I took Glacia to the playground tonight ( after the feeding the duck ritual) and NO will not swing properly....exclaims Nan don't push me....I'm scared....I guess she will grow out of that!

Glacia is having a sleep over tonight and I got some beautiful photos of her and I must say I haven't been kissed this much in ages!!! LOL
And I had forgot how much 3 year olds can talk and how many times they can say why!!

                                               Thanks for popping by
                                                      Leanne xx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment