Translate

Sunday 14 July 2013

WW1 July challenge

Now this challenge at white with 1 , I really wanted to do, so I could scrap a photo of my 2nd Grand Son....it being white with navy and arrows.

Guess who couldn't find anything navy!! Not one to be beaten....I found enough paper to complete a layout. Even though it is a more simpler one, my other Grand Son thinks it's the best one I've done.....even the ones of him....so there you go.....you never really know!!!

 
As usual, I can't get the white to look completely white. The light was not good for photos, which has made it even harder than normal!
 
 
This washi tape makes fantastic chevrons and I have had these glitter alphas for ages and never used them. But I quite like them on this page.

Made all my arrows and painfully cut them out ( one job I don't like! )
 
This little man will be one before I know it...so I had better take more photos. He is sooo cute!
 
Well that's it for now...thanks for popping by,
Leanne xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment