Translate

Friday 21 March 2014

OUAS March

This is my first time participating in a challenge at Once upon a sketch
Really enjoyed doing this...the quote for journaling inspiration and the sketch are fabulous!


 I have used a photo of my daughter with her family...a selfie...it's such a fun photo and shows their happiness and strength to overcome lots of health issues...I am so proud of them and love them to bits!


Background made with gelatos and stamping


Finally got around to using my A2Z Scraplets film strip


The gelatos worked rather well on these Foam thickers and the stamp is from Hero Arts


This lovely flower is from the Trinket Track, which I have plopped in the middle of some cheesecloth
and then used gelatos on a few pieces

I have added a few rub ons

Thanks for popping by
Leanne xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment